Head of Business Control
Head of business control
At Volvo Group our motivation and passion to support our customers set us apart from others, we believe in the importance of diversity and inclusiveness to make us a stronger and better organization. Our company culture is how we interact with each other, with our customers and society as a whole, it is the foundation on which everything else is built.
We embrace new ideas and constantly challenge the status quo – innovation is driven by a willingness to change to stay ahead and find smart ways to create new solutions. Our products sets the standard – our people make the difference all day every day.
The CFO plays an integral role in this ambition as we seek to provide state of the art controlling, administration and planning to support our goals.
- Lead the finance function
sfor Volvo and Mack Trucks in Mexico, which includes controlling, financial planning, and truck sales administration.
- Ensure local financial policies and procedures are maintained, and are in compliance with Volvo’s Financial Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure adequate internal control structure and procedures are maintained, and are in compliance with local and global requirements.
- Lead the development and maintenance of quality financial systems and processes, and ensure adequate controls are maintained.
- Provide management with accurate and timely information, and critical analysis of operating results for decision support.
- Support the company’s key financial objectives by leading initiatives to achieve key targets, which includes profitability and cash flow.
- Ensure alignment of goals and resources with supporting functions and VFS. Optimize and leverage communication, cooperation and teamwork.
- Drive continuous improvement within the sales administration processes, to secure efficient support for sales functions and customer satisfaction.
- Some Local and International travel required
- Thorough knowledge of the truck business finance principles
- Proficiency in analyzing/interpreting data
- Knowledge/understanding of heavy duty truck market
- Negotiation Skills.
- Strategic vision
- Managing diversity
- Innovation management
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Problem solving
- Developing direct reports and others
- Managing vision and purpose
- Motivating others
- Integrity and trust
- Ethics and values
- Managerial courage
- Process management
- Decision quality
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- BA/BS degree in Finance/Accounting or related field (CPA and/or MBA preferred), or equivalent experience required
- Experience with leading whole department`s team and process
- Demonstrated strategic planning / execution skills for a sales organization
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking and presentation skills.
- Strong working knowledge of budgeting, business development and project management.
- Ability to positively influence and generate respect / trust from staff and external constituencies.
Acerca de nosotros
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
Proceso de solicitud
Recibirás un correo de confirmación al solicitar la posición. Después de esto, es posible actualizar tu perfil personal
Si eres seleccionado para una entrevista, te contactaremos para darte información sobre los siguientes pasos: segunda entrevista, evaluaciones y referencias.
Todos los candidatos serán notificados si son elegidos para esta posición. Puedes elegir si deseas mantener tu información en nuestra base de datos y activar la búsqueda de posiciones afines a tu perfil.
Una vez en tu posición, recibirás una inducción para integrarte al equipo y comenzar a trabajar en tus tareas de la mejor manera.