We are looking for an experienced SALES DIRECTOR to play a key role in our Commercial Team, supporting change management in the Company and contributing in the Management Team to meet strategic goals.
This role will lead the strategic and operational sales activities for Volvo Construction Equipment Finland and serves as its primary commercial manager. Key responsibilities will include sales management, strategy and operational leadership for the brand and working with the other major process owners within the business. This role reports directly to Managing Director and belongs to Management Team.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Drive, lead and develop the Sales and Commercial approach to achieve business performance targets
- Sales Strategy Leadership, developing a model for revenue growth and market share
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Consistently monitoring and enhancing the sales activities of the team in order to meet targets
- Managing sales activities to achieve net sales, gross margin and market share targets
- Ensure that the strategic sales development and implementation activities are consistent with the company’s strategic plan and are targeted to achieve or exceed sales revenue, net contribution, cash flow, market share and return on sales goals
- Manage the commercial relationships in order to position for long term business sustainability
- Maintain the appropriate contacts with customers and Key Accounts
- Improve and optimize all sales processes within the organization
- Networks regularly for business opportunities
- Key performance metrics beyond sales success will be price attainment and market share
- Minimum of BBA, MBA or MSc. commercial education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Finnish and English
- Strong demonstrated leadership skills with a minimum of 5-10 years of sales and commercial management experience, Management Team experience is a strong advantage
- Thorough knowledge of managing premium brands with a preferred background in automotive, transport or machinery industry
- Experienced in leading change management
- Ability to demonstrate effective leadership in both strategic and tactical decision making
- Thorough knowledge of sales and customer satisfaction development and ability to resolve complex problems and develop new programs
- Demonstrable success in new business development, product marketing and sales
- Experience of direct end-user sales of technical equipment would be advantageous
- Ability to constructively interact with others with excellent people management, people development & communication skills
- Exhibit strong systems skills with the ability to develop and drive implementation of system or process changes
- Thorough understanding of budgetary development and commercial & financial management
- High levels of numeracy and literacy, must have the ability to analyze and communicate well both verbally and in writing
- Previous experience in an international environment would be an advantage
- Must have the ability to travel, both domestically and internationally
Volvo Construction Equipment Finland offers you a key position at the front line of the industry. The Group supports personal development and encourages initiatives.
Please send you CV application with salary request by 28.01.2020
Acerca de nosotros
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
Proceso de solicitud
Recibirás un correo de confirmación al solicitar la posición. Después de esto, es posible actualizar tu perfil personal
Si eres seleccionado para una entrevista, te contactaremos para darte información sobre los siguientes pasos: segunda entrevista, evaluaciones y referencias.
Todos los candidatos serán notificados si son elegidos para esta posición. Puedes elegir si deseas mantener tu información en nuestra base de datos y activar la búsqueda de posiciones afines a tu perfil.
Una vez en tu posición, recibirás una inducción para integrarte al equipo y comenzar a trabajar en tus tareas de la mejor manera.