Our Cardiff Dealership is looking for a Level 3 qualified HGV Technician to undertake servicing, repair, and warranty work for our Renault Truck customers. Bring your HGV Technician skills and experience to a highly innovative global brand in the world of commercial vehicles, Renault Trucks, who manufactures, distributes and markets a complete range of trucks across our network of dealerships.
Pay is up to £13.50 pr hr dependent on skills and experienced working a 40 hour week with overtime paid at time and a half, plus extra payments whilst on the call out rota.
What you will be doing.....
- Working a 40 hour week about shift pattern: 06.00-14.30 and 13.30-22.00 with alternate Saturday mornings.
- Carrying out routine maintenance and repairs in accordance with manufacturer’s procedures
- Working to the highest standards surpassing manufacturer’s and VOSA standards
- Fast and accurate fault diagnosis using the latest diagnostic equipment
- Participating in the ‘out of hours’ standby/call out rotas
- Following company processes by completing all relevant paperwork
- Completing thorough safety checks and preparing vehicles for MOTs
- Ensuring product knowledge and skills are maintained, kept updated and in line with company requirements
- Attendance at training courses when identified and as required.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Proven technical qualifications or proven experience repairing and maintaining vehicles
- Driving licence (HGV Class 1 would be an advantage, not essential).
- Good team player
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Problem solving skills
What we offer:
- 40 hrs a week + overtime + call out
- 25 days holiday (rising with service)
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare cash back scheme
- Employee discounts across retailers, cinemas, ++++
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on Renault and Volvo cars
With a renewed product range and growing profile, we rely on quality people to provide ‘excellence’ in service and support to customers by always looking to improve customer satisfaction. Look at what we do and who we are part of: www.renaulttruckcommercials.co.uk
Renault Truck Commercials Ltd is an equal opportunity employer
Acerca de nosotros
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Since 1894, Renault Trucks supplies transport professionals with robust tools and robust relationships. The vehicles (from 2.8 to 120 tons) and services offering are adapted to different transport applications and contribute to reduce customers’ operational costs. With Renault Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Proceso de solicitud
Recibirás un correo de confirmación al solicitar la posición. Después de esto, es posible actualizar tu perfil personal
Si eres seleccionado para una entrevista, te contactaremos para darte información sobre los siguientes pasos: segunda entrevista, evaluaciones y referencias.
Todos los candidatos serán notificados si son elegidos para esta posición. Puedes elegir si deseas mantener tu información en nuestra base de datos y activar la búsqueda de posiciones afines a tu perfil.
Una vez en tu posición, recibirás una inducción para integrarte al equipo y comenzar a trabajar en tus tareas de la mejor manera.