Heavy Vehicle Technicians / Diesel Mechanics - Sydney
Volvo Group Australia (is part of the global organisation Volvo Group consisting of over 100,000 employees. Our reliability is renowned, and it’s underpinned by our three core values – quality, safety and environmental care. We bring each one to life in everything we do.
Volvo Group Australia is hiring now! Don’t miss the opportunity to join our dealership team at Volvo Commercial Vehicles (VCV) Sydney in Prestons. We have a number of opportunities right now in the workshop for qualified & licenced Heavy Vehicle Technicians / Diesel Mechanics looking for great pay, great conditions and the opportunity to work with leading technology and equipment. As a Trade Qualified Heavy Vehicle Technician, your primary objectives for this role are to ensure all work carried out is compliant with manufacturer standards, while operating in a safe work environment.
At VCV we work with pride and our team is focused on your safety and our customers’ success. We will be there to support you, to help you to learn and to give you the opportunity to succeed.
Apply today to work with the best brands including Mack, UD and Volvo Trucks and Buses.
- Qualified Diesel Mechanic with relevant qualifications (Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology)
- Hold a valid NSW Motor Vehicle Repairers Licence
- Solid work experience as a heavy vehicle mechanic, repairing and servicing commercial vehicles
- Previous diagnostic investigation experience would be advantageous
- Ability to follow processes and procedures in accordance with manufacturer standards
- Operate safely in compliance with all aspects of workplace health and safety
- Be a team player, open and honest
- Have a flexible approach to work commitments.
Gear up your career today, and join us to get access to the best conditions in the industry:
- Top hourly rates
- Weekly tool allowance up to 3x higher than the Award
- Up to $80 extra per week for your loyalty
- Additional company-paid superannuation
- BBQs and Family Days
- Leading allowances, including on-call
- Supplied uniforms + PPE
- Paid training and development
- Discounts on offer from a large selection of Retailers
- A dedicated Health and Wellbeing program
Salary range $65,000 - $75,000 per annum, Reference 91425BR
Volvo Group Australia are proud of our inclusive work environment which promotes a supportive energy, and encourages individual growth to create strong teams. We are committed to forming a workforce which reflects the exceptionally diverse customers we serve, and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
Apply today via www.volvogroup.com or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Acerca de nosotros
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Proceso de solicitud
Recibirás un correo de confirmación al solicitar la posición. Después de esto, es posible actualizar tu perfil personal
Si eres seleccionado para una entrevista, te contactaremos para darte información sobre los siguientes pasos: segunda entrevista, evaluaciones y referencias.
Todos los candidatos serán notificados si son elegidos para esta posición. Puedes elegir si deseas mantener tu información en nuestra base de datos y activar la búsqueda de posiciones afines a tu perfil.
Una vez en tu posición, recibirás una inducción para integrarte al equipo y comenzar a trabajar en tus tareas de la mejor manera.