Senior Manufacturing Engineer
- Trail, establish, and supply technical engineering support for new process trials and current production product
- Establishes and maintains the optimum production methods, standards, tooling and equipment for all assigned products and processes
- Promotes manufacturing safety and efficiency through implementation of method/process change, ergonomic application and safety awareness
- Collaborates with the materials organization on defining and refining material organization and placement using Lean Principles
- Coordinates the introduction of new product and parts changes in area of responsibility, balancing work timing, processes and manpower requirements
- Collaborates with cross functional groups in Engineering and Materials in developing performing manufacturing design reviews, and processing design development and prototype builds
- Identifies and implements methods, processes, and equipment using Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Uses lessons learned to develop processes to improve effectiveness and efficiency in area of responsibility
- Implements and applies engineering standards and procedures in compliance with plant practices and policies
- Analyzes and continuously evaluates and improves assembly efficiency through observation, investigation and critical problem solving
- Identifies opportunities for cost and manpower reductions through assembly configuration and improvement
- Establishes and maintains accurate production standards using predetermined time tools (MCTM or MOST)
- Train, support and mentor NRV Manufacturing Engineers, as requested
- Manage and implement engineering programs as required
- Persuasively interfaces with plant personnel to accomplish timing, manpower and production goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Industrial, Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 Years of Manufacturing Experience or Equivalent with a focus on engineering and production
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Microsoft Project and CAD
Acerca de nosotros
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates.
In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
Proceso de solicitud
Recibirás un correo de confirmación al solicitar la posición. Después de esto, es posible actualizar tu perfil personal
Si eres seleccionado para una entrevista, te contactaremos para darte información sobre los siguientes pasos: segunda entrevista, evaluaciones y referencias.
Todos los candidatos serán notificados si son elegidos para esta posición. Puedes elegir si deseas mantener tu información en nuestra base de datos y activar la búsqueda de posiciones afines a tu perfil.
Una vez en tu posición, recibirás una inducción para integrarte al equipo y comenzar a trabajar en tus tareas de la mejor manera.