Automotive Technical Support Engineer - Italian and/or Spanish
- You work in a team solving technical problems for internal and external customers of Volvo Trucks, Renault Trucks, Volvo Bus and Volvo Penta
- Your main activity is to assist dealers in your language area with parts queries, electronics and diagnostics.
- You’re in contact with different stakeholders like dealers, designers and product engineers
- You handle the information from the market in such manner that repeated questions and problems from customers can be avoided
- You have a technical background (automotive engineering,..) or by experience and interest you have built up a broad technical knowledge
- You are able to write, interpret and understand technical documentation.
- You have good collaboration, communication and facilitation skills
- You are skilled in MS Office
- You are willing to work in a shift system
- You have a natural feel for continuous learning and personal involvement
- You are fluent in English, Italian and/or Spanish
- You need an analytic approach and problem solving mindset
- The opportunity to work in global and dynamic organization with highly skilled colleagues
- A working environment that truly believes in customer success, trust, passion, performance and change
- Regular opportunities for training and education to develop yourself continuously
- Flexible working hours, extra days off, a company restaurant, initiatives concerning health and wellbeing
- A competitive payment based on your experience & competences that will develop depending on your input and performance
- Extralegal benefits like meal vouchers, health and group insurance, possibility for car and bicycle lease, and many more
Due to holidays, applications will be handled as from August the 12th.
Acerca de nosotros
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Proceso de solicitud
Recibirás un correo de confirmación al solicitar la posición. Después de esto, es posible actualizar tu perfil personal
Si eres seleccionado para una entrevista, te contactaremos para darte información sobre los siguientes pasos: segunda entrevista, evaluaciones y referencias.
Todos los candidatos serán notificados si son elegidos para esta posición. Puedes elegir si deseas mantener tu información en nuestra base de datos y activar la búsqueda de posiciones afines a tu perfil.
Una vez en tu posición, recibirás una inducción para integrarte al equipo y comenzar a trabajar en tus tareas de la mejor manera.