Parts Co-Ordinator / Contracts Administrator
Operating within the Croydon Dealership, reporting to the Parts Team Leader, You will be responsible for Processing all parts orders within a specific parts only contract from initial raising of orders through to completion and invoicing.
. Main Tasks / Responsibilities / Authorities:
- Main point of contact for a specific customer who has a parts only contract on a fleet of vehicles,
- Upon request for parts within this contact from the customer, you will be responsible for raising of job card, checking the part is covered within the relevant contract, printing off a parts picking slip and handing over to parts operative to send order, closing down of job cards and invoicing
- Maintain high levels of customer service by responding promptly to customer queries relating to this specific contract
- Ensure parts returns are returned by the customer via the dealer within specified time frames, re-invoicing any discrepancies to the customer
- Submit contracts claims within defined time scales, ensuring the dealership does not incur any rejections
- Ensure the company`s time recording procedures are complied with
- Attend any training or development activity that is made available
- Ensure that the administration office is kept clean and tidy and that equipment is in good condition reflecting the image of an efficient and modern retail dealer point
- Support Parts department as required during holidays, sickness and training periods
Key Skills / Competencies:
- To always conduct yourself in a professional manner.
- Flexible and positive approach to changing workload and priorities.
- To be able to demonstrate empathy and understanding.
- To be able to remain level headed in a fast paced working environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Proactive approach at all times
- Team orientated.
- To be approachable.
- Multi-tasking - To be able to adapt your approach to ensure that changing daily demands are met.
- To be able to remain calm and logical in a dynamic business environment.
- To be able to coach and provide support and guidance to others to achieve their objectives.
- To have excellent communication skills at all levels both written and verbally.
- To have questioning, listening & information gathering skills.
- To be able to work in an organised & methodical manner ensuring that all daily tasks are completed.
- To be able to modify your approach in specific circumstances to ensure a positive outcome.
- An in-depth understanding of all the Genuine Volvo Service Process stages
- An appreciation of our customers, the environment in which they operate and the direct impact we can have on their business.
- Volvo technical product knowledge.
- Customer service skills
- Relevant background/experience in vehicle parts
- Knowledge of health and safety
- Ability to undertake manual handling
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
Work in accordance with Volvo Group standards of health, safety & quality
Acerca de nosotros
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
Proceso de solicitud
Recibirás un correo de confirmación al solicitar la posición. Después de esto, es posible actualizar tu perfil personal
Si eres seleccionado para una entrevista, te contactaremos para darte información sobre los siguientes pasos: segunda entrevista, evaluaciones y referencias.
Todos los candidatos serán notificados si son elegidos para esta posición. Puedes elegir si deseas mantener tu información en nuestra base de datos y activar la búsqueda de posiciones afines a tu perfil.
Una vez en tu posición, recibirás una inducción para integrarte al equipo y comenzar a trabajar en tus tareas de la mejor manera.