Project Manager (staff) Real Estate Construction
UD trucks has a large factory, R&D center and HQ building in Saitama, and 140 customer center throughout Japan.
Real Estate department (RE) manages overall lands and facilities UD owns or leases. The department mission is “RE contributes continuous growth of UD’s business by providing strategic solutions on investment, divestment and operation of the lands and facilities”
This position is responsible for delivering projects of new construction, rebuilt, renovation, office moving and etc. by achieving agreed project goals. Definition of project goal (schedule, cost, quality), agreement of the goal with stakeholders and commitment to achieving the goals are the key factors for this position and team to be successful.
To be successful for the person, to understand US’s core values and to work by demonstrating his/he competency about ownership, time management and result oriented.
Scope, Key responsibilities/Accountabilities
- Manage projects of new construction, renewal, renovation, office moving and etc
- Define a project goal with scope, cost, schedule, resources and organization, and agree them with stakeholders
- Control design quality of workplace to secure UDT core values with cost efficient solutions
- Identify risks, develop risk mitigation plan and manage the risks during the projects
- Optimize project scope by providing strategic solutions from RE perspective and find a better result from the company perspectives.
- Coordinate and manage execution approval processes (Execution planning, Budgeting, Building Permit, Operational Permit etc.)
- Change management
- Manage and implement PM/design/CM company hiring process with procurement department depended on size of project.
- Secure efficient and effective use of properties after hand-over by involving Property & Facility mgt team in critical decision.
- Ensure safety around construction sites for both employees as well as vendors
- Ensure environmental safety by construction and demolition.
- Expectation control of all stakeholders
- Participate in supplier selection process executing by Indirect Procurement department
- Work with Business Control (BC) for financial process by submitting required dat
- Secure that all relevant project documentation (digital/hard documents) is archive
- Execution projects assigned by manager
Key targets and results
- Achieve personal goals
- Regular update of on-going project status
- Completion of projects meeting with agreed cost, schedule and quality
- Good quality control of design and construction meeting with Volvo and UD ’s standard
- Zero imcompliance
- Zero loss of human life
- Leadership to achieve agreed goals by proactively driving of projects
- Logical analysis and report
- Challenge spirits to lead changes
- Result oriented goal setting and periodical report
- Communication skill to create reliable relationship with stakeholders
Essential educational and/or training qualifications and certificates
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture or similar training/experience in real estate or construction project management
- Minimum 3 year experience on construction project management
- Knowledge of building and facilities
Preferred experience and knowledge
- Knowledge of construction practices, contracts and quantity surveyor.
- PC proficiency and good understanding of IT tools.
- Construction management skill
- Leaderships skill
- Communication skill to build reliable relationship
- Logical analysis and reporting
- Native Japanese language skill
- PC skill
Preferred technical/functional/language skills
- English, business level
Acerca de nosotros
UD Trucks is based in Japan, one of the commercial truck brands of the Volvo Group UD Trucks brand develops and markets a wide range of light, medium and heavy-duty vehicles. UD products go the extra distance, giving our customers extra fuel mileage and uptime. UD people always make the extra effort, to support our partners and satisfy our customers. With UD Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Proceso de solicitud
Recibirás un correo de confirmación al solicitar la posición. Después de esto, es posible actualizar tu perfil personal
Si eres seleccionado para una entrevista, te contactaremos para darte información sobre los siguientes pasos: segunda entrevista, evaluaciones y referencias.
Todos los candidatos serán notificados si son elegidos para esta posición. Puedes elegir si deseas mantener tu información en nuestra base de datos y activar la búsqueda de posiciones afines a tu perfil.
Una vez en tu posición, recibirás una inducción para integrarte al equipo y comenzar a trabajar en tus tareas de la mejor manera.